CASIC – Reinforced Thermoplastic Pipes (RTP)
RTP is a high pressure resistant plastic complex pipe which is constituted by sealing layer, reinforcing layer and protect layer.
- Sealing Layer: Made by Polyolefin materials. It’s the role of fluid delivery and sealing.
- Reinforcing Layer: Made by aramid fibers. Function: Bearing pressure.
- Protect Layer: Made by HDPE. Outer layer: White color (The surfaces is protected against ultraviolet rays) / Black color (Buried laying).
- Single Well Cluster Pipeline in Oilfield
- Geothermal hot spring pipeline
- Petrochemical pipeline
- Ash water pipeline
- Bridge purge pipe
- Drinking water pipeline Industrial water pipeline
- Natural gas pipeline
- Nuclear power emergency pipeline
- Subsea Lines