Gauge Pole Cover (GPC)
Gauge Pole Cover (GPC), an innovative solution to emission reductions in Floating Roof Tanks. To control the emissions for IFR/ EFR is its main purpose.
GPC is designed to inhibit hydrocarbons from escaping through slots in Slotted Gauge Poles. The owners will save the loss by reducing product emissions while meeting environmental regulation, and protect our environment from atmospheric contamination.
GPC is manufactured using aromatic resistance seal material to form a casing around the Slotted Gauge Pole. The optional Transition Box provides a seal at the negotiator area on the top of the floating roof.
- Reduce product emissions and save the loss
- Meets the environmental regulations
- Can be installed while tank remains in-service
- Freely use gauging and sampling equipment
- Aromatic resistance
- Folding cover design provides flexibility
- Hook/Zipper/Linking tape triple connection for easy installation
- No hot-work required
- Custom design to ensure effective operation
- Provides efficient and economical solution
- Based on tank height/ slot open height and piping size
- Gauge pole: 2”, 3”, 6”, 8”, 10”, 20” or upon request
- Cover material: made of strong Polyurethane Laminate or upon request Metal parts: SS304/SS316/Aluminum or upon request
- Cover thickness: 0.4mm, 0.5mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1mm or upon request
- Coil size: Φ3mm or upon request