Flexible Drain Pipe
- The flexible pipe is made by metal spiral wound skeleton layer, nylon sealing layer and metal joint.
- The material of skeleton layer is stainless steel, and its features are flexibility, rigidity and high-pressure resistance.
- The nylon sealing layer is thermoplastic sheath which is leak-proof with 100% aromatic resistance.
- The metal joint is connected mutually with withhold way. It can be fastened tightly between joint and pipe to have strong strength.
- The joints at both sides are flange, ANSI B16.5 1501b RF flanges or as per request.
- The working pressure for long term can be 0.6MPa.
- Flexible Drain Pipe System/Foam Delivery System for External Floating Roof
- Foam Delivery System for internal Floating Roof
- Flexible Pipe for Floating Suction/ Oil Skimmer System
- The flexible pipe is one continuous length without connection or ballasting.
- Fixed trajectory with repeatable lay patterns, and it can be predicted completely. The flexible pipe will lay on the tank floor in the same place.
- The character of flexibility and rigidity are consisted. The structure of steel wound is high pressure resistance and excellent bending features.
- The flexible pipe never interferes the internal tank, even the floating roof.
- Can be used in most oil tanks, including aromatic hydrocarbon oil with 100% aromatic resistance.
- Fixed trajectory & no ballasting
- No interfere with tank internal
- Drainage smoothly
- Long service life & no maintenance needed
- Fast installation