The Float-Tek Geodesic Dome is designed as a self‐supporting, clear‐span and fully triangulated structure and only its outer edge is connected to the tank shell around the outer rim.
It is generally constructed according API 650 appendix G and can be installed in-service. Furthermore, it’s also ideal for bulk storage tank, potable water tank, waste water tank and architectural structures.
- Self-supporting Structure
- Leak-protection Design
- Corrosion Resistance
- Low Maintenance Cost
- Emissions Reduction
- In-Service Installation
- Quick Installation at site
- Water-tight Protection
- Long Service Life
- Keep rain water, sand, and snow from entering the tank to protect storage product
- Reduction of Evaporation Loss
- Fabricate from highly-tensile aluminum alloys and possess excellent corrosion resistance, especially in a humid or saline atmosphere
- All parts are prefabricated